So I took the liberty of asking some of my guy friends a few questions about what they think of girls. I think I asked quite a lot of questions that girls may want to hear. So therefore I hope you all find the answers to the questions we often have but never actually ask.
Q: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?
A: Well it depends. Am I looking at the front or the back?
Me: Both.
A: Well, then if it's the back, I obviously notice the butt. And the front, either the face or the boobs.
Me: Okay.
Q: What annoys you the most about girls?
A: When they wear too much makeup. Or when they're flaky. Fakeness is annoying too, but really, I just want to know she's interested in me.
Q: What is your ideal date?
A: I really want to take a girl on a date to paintball or to the fair or something. It has to be something fun. And then we'd just eat junk food and have a good time. Maybe even a stay at home date is good.
Q: What is a turn on for you?
A: When a girl can hold her own. I really like a girl who can argue with me and actually make sense at the same time. It's sexy. I feel like when a girl can argue with me, it means she can take care of herself or handle her own problems.
Q: What is a turn off for you?
A: A major turn off for me is when a girl wants to go through my phone. I don't understand it. If we're going to be in a relationship, then you have to have enough respect and enough trust to not need to do that. It's annoying and over-played in my opinion.
Q: How many girls have you dated and how many have you been rejected by?
A1: About 4 and I've been rejected by about 7.
A2: About 7 and rejected by 1.
A3: About 5 and rejected by 2.
Q: Say a girl really likes you, but she isn't necessarily your type, would you want her to tell you even if she knows you don't like her back?
A: I say yes. I mean, even if you're positive I don't like you, doesn't mean you're right. I would want to know because not only is it a confidence boost for me, I might actually like you back and if I do, it gives me the courage to ask you out. My point is, you're not a mind reader. Be honest.
Q: Okay, last question. Have you ever been in love?
A: Yes. And it was terrible. She broke my heart and didn't care. I absolutely resented her for it, but at the same time, it was good while it lasted and I've moved on with someone else. Love does stink, but only if it's not the right kind.
Me: Well, thanks for allowing me to ask you guys these questions.
THEM: Do we get to ask you questions now?
Me: Sure. What have you got?
Q: What annoys you about guys?
A: Hah! Oh... You're being for real... Well, um, I hate when guys are clingy. It's annoying. I'm a very independent person, so it really bugs me if a guy is blowing up my phone every second of the day. I have a life, please respect that.
Q: What do you notice first about a guy?
A: Well are we talking about the back or the front?
Them: Both.
A: Well, believe it or not, if it's the back, I notice a guys back first. Like their muscles. If you have a nice back, you're an attractive person. In the front, I normally notice how a guy is presented first. If he is dressed well and in taste, then it says he's generally a clean guy. I'm not talking about bedroom clean, I mean he knows how to dress and behave in a certain setting and that is extremely attractive.
Q: Okay, last one. What makes a guy a win?
A: When he's good with his family. If he's good with his family, it means it'll make it a little easier for him to be around my family. And my family is wacko, so it really makes me feel better.
Them: You're so innocent.
Me: Yeah, well. Bye.
Q: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?
A: Well it depends. Am I looking at the front or the back?
Me: Both.
A: Well, then if it's the back, I obviously notice the butt. And the front, either the face or the boobs.
Me: Okay.
Q: What annoys you the most about girls?
A: When they wear too much makeup. Or when they're flaky. Fakeness is annoying too, but really, I just want to know she's interested in me.
Q: What is your ideal date?
A: I really want to take a girl on a date to paintball or to the fair or something. It has to be something fun. And then we'd just eat junk food and have a good time. Maybe even a stay at home date is good.
Q: What is a turn on for you?
A: When a girl can hold her own. I really like a girl who can argue with me and actually make sense at the same time. It's sexy. I feel like when a girl can argue with me, it means she can take care of herself or handle her own problems.
Q: What is a turn off for you?
A: A major turn off for me is when a girl wants to go through my phone. I don't understand it. If we're going to be in a relationship, then you have to have enough respect and enough trust to not need to do that. It's annoying and over-played in my opinion.
Q: How many girls have you dated and how many have you been rejected by?
A1: About 4 and I've been rejected by about 7.
A2: About 7 and rejected by 1.
A3: About 5 and rejected by 2.
Q: Say a girl really likes you, but she isn't necessarily your type, would you want her to tell you even if she knows you don't like her back?
A: I say yes. I mean, even if you're positive I don't like you, doesn't mean you're right. I would want to know because not only is it a confidence boost for me, I might actually like you back and if I do, it gives me the courage to ask you out. My point is, you're not a mind reader. Be honest.
Q: Okay, last question. Have you ever been in love?
A: Yes. And it was terrible. She broke my heart and didn't care. I absolutely resented her for it, but at the same time, it was good while it lasted and I've moved on with someone else. Love does stink, but only if it's not the right kind.
Me: Well, thanks for allowing me to ask you guys these questions.
THEM: Do we get to ask you questions now?
Me: Sure. What have you got?
Q: What annoys you about guys?
A: Hah! Oh... You're being for real... Well, um, I hate when guys are clingy. It's annoying. I'm a very independent person, so it really bugs me if a guy is blowing up my phone every second of the day. I have a life, please respect that.
Q: What do you notice first about a guy?
A: Well are we talking about the back or the front?
Them: Both.
A: Well, believe it or not, if it's the back, I notice a guys back first. Like their muscles. If you have a nice back, you're an attractive person. In the front, I normally notice how a guy is presented first. If he is dressed well and in taste, then it says he's generally a clean guy. I'm not talking about bedroom clean, I mean he knows how to dress and behave in a certain setting and that is extremely attractive.
Q: Okay, last one. What makes a guy a win?
A: When he's good with his family. If he's good with his family, it means it'll make it a little easier for him to be around my family. And my family is wacko, so it really makes me feel better.
Them: You're so innocent.
Me: Yeah, well. Bye.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewho did you Interview???
ReplyDelete