Things I have Learned In Sophomore Year (High School) And Things You Should Know.

If There IS Any True Thing I have Learned Sophomore Year...

So maybe this year wasn't as life changing as I expected, but I guess there is no way of finding out until I grow more as a person. Down below, I have compiled a list of life changes I have faced in school this year and things that may help you throughout your high school career. 

You may make friends with the people you would least likely hang out with.



     This is a major truth. If you are willing to put yourself out of your comfort zone and talk to people you normally wouldn't talk to, you'll find that you probably like them a lot more than you like your current friends. It's interesting to hang out with people who have different interests and perspectives than you do, so try it!

     Update: There is nothing more important than meeting new people and growing with them. We can all help each other out if we just give other people the opportunity to know us and give ourselves the opportunity to know them.

    It is YOUR job to learn as much as you can with how little a teacher may teach you. In fact, sometimes the most intelligence in a person was taught to themselves by themselves. There is nothing more appealing than a great mind.

     So I know that this one is probably really cheesy or corny, but while it's not 100% true, I know that intelligence in any person is highly attractive. There is always going to be someone who knows something that you don't and with these pieces of knowledge that we keep with ourselves, if we could share our information, we could all be that much smarter.



Comments