My Bestest Friend


My bestest friend Angel is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. She always supports me in whatever I do and she is always there to make me feel better. She understands me more than anyone and I hope I understand her just as much. We have been through so much together and my life would be so different without her in it. I cannot stress it enough, how much I miss her and love her.
She is my other half and she is so much fun to be around. Many people, when they look at her, see a very beautiful, lively, young lady, but I see my other half. She is more than beautiful. She is intelligent, trustworthy, amazing, energetic, kind, understanding, crazy, supportive, misunderstood by many, strong, herself and overall, she is perfect to me.
We have been through thick and thin and we still remain strong. We used to get into fights over little things and believe me when I tell you that I used to be way too possessive over her. I was young and I am still young, but I believe that Angel needs her own friends aside of me. And I know I will never lose her. I love Angel with all of my heart and wish to remain friends for the rest of our lives.
I love you, Angel
(My Very Bestest Friend)
 ♥


Comments