![]() |
| (My Niece Emma) |
![]() |
| (Age 4) |
![]() |
| (The Drive To San Diego) |
![]() |
| (Sleepy) |
| (Maybe she should've been in her car seat...) So it seems that I have been blogging about people I care about and I guess I am dedicating today to my niece Emma Isabella. I haven't seen Emma for a good month and a half now, but that doesn't mean I don't think about her. Emma is and always will be my favorite little girl ever. She is an amazing girl with a big heart. She is so smart and she never fails to surprise me. Emma is very creative as well and she is always telling stories. I miss her a lot and wish to see her soon. In the pictures above, we are in the car going to San Diego. We went for her 4th birthday and while we were there, we went to the beach and had lots of fun. I don't remember much of that night to be completely honest, but I remember my sister (Her mom) had bought her a balloon and cake. I don't remember if the balloon was a dolphin or a shark, but she was so mean to it at first. To get her to like the thing, my sister had taken it from her and started telling her how sad the balloon was, now that it didn't have a friend. Emma immediately wanted the balloon back and even wanted to sleep with it! She is super sassy and has a huge attitude, but it is so adorable. Except for this one time, we went to go and get Starbucks. My sisters friend had offered her drink to Emma, but then Emma didn't want to give it back. So being the aunt I was supposed to be (Yeah Right.) I told her she would get in trouble if she didn't give it back. I don't think Emma liked that very much, so she proceeded to throw the drink at me. It did get all over me and happened to ruin my favorite pants, but I really don't care. Looking back on that day, I find it really funny. Maybe it wasn't so funny when it happened, but now it is. I hope she remembers her childhood and I hope she likes it. I love Emma with every single piece of my heart and even though she can be brat sometimes, she deserves the world. I love you so so much, Emma. ♥ |





Omg h ahah I love this :) <3 love sissy
ReplyDeleteLove you too!
Delete