My Playlist This Month

1. How to Save a Life~ The Fray
2. Rumour~ Chlöe Howl
3. The Rhythm of Night~ Vinyl Theatre
4. Drums In My Head~ Vinyl Theatre
5. Selene~ Imagine Dragons
6. Vance Joy~ Riptide
7. Oceans~ Coasts
8. She's A Riot~ The Jungle Giants
9. Hear Me~ Imagine Dragons
10. Everlong~ Foo Fighters
11. Breaking Up My Bones~ Viny Theatre
12. Middle Ground~ Mark Wilkinson
 ♥

So these are the songs I have been listening to this month. These songs are along the lines of Indie and Rock. Summertime is normally where my music gets a bit louder and I normally look for different songs and artists every month, being as though I am very open-minded to music and have no problem with any genres of it.

I have only recently begun to listen to Indie and Rock music. I used to stay just along the lines of Pop. I have started expanding my music library because I figure that my whole life isn't going to be one big Pop music video. I  have also realized that not only do different types of music affect you differently, they create perfect moments and give you memories.

I mainly decided to switch up my music genres because I got a little tired of hearing the same tunes over and over and over again. I have found that I generally enjoy all types of music but I prefer to listen to them in certain months and seasons. As much as I enjoy Rock and Indie, I probably won't listen to it very often in the colder months. Besides I always dedicate December to Christmas music.

I guess you can say that I like to categorize my music by the months. SO say if I had blogged about my playlist last month, it would most likely contain The 1975, 5sos, The Neighbourhood, Jason Mraz, One Direction, and lots more.

So if you haven't already, go and check out these amazing songs that I have grown to love.

What is your playlist for this month?

♥

Comments