Amanda, you are an amazing person.
You have given me help and hope when I didn't deserve it.
You taught me a lot and I am smart because of it.
You are a great teacher.
You have great style and flawless makeup.
Sister, your eyebrows are perfect.
Thanks to you, I got through the awkward scene stages faster then normal.
You're so nice because you let me wear your clothes.
You loved me and accepted me for the mean child I was.
You never let me down, except for that one time i tripped over the carpet in the front yard and skid my elbow.
You rocked that bob, too.
I am completely sure no one could pull this hat off.
Not even you, but you tried.
And going through all of your baby pictures is hilarious.
You can always make me smile.
You can always make me feel important.
And you're a bit hot tempered, but I can deal with it.
You know how to have a good time and you bring life to the party.
Especially when you fall into holes while drinking.
You are awesome. Completely awesome.
You cook for me and make me coffee.
We have great memories.
Some may be a bit gruesome, but they make me laugh now.
You used to have weird hair, but I think you got over it.
You liked me even when my skin was an awkward shade of tan and I had humongous eyebrows.
You are the best and I love you with all of my heart.
Happy National Sister's Day big sister!
I love you and I can't wait to make more memories!
Angelina









Comments
Post a Comment