My Dearest Style

Alright, so this post is going to focus on the fashion I have been wearing lately and my sense of style now. I have had many rude comments from random people at my school, and that is what made me want to do this post. There is nothing wrong with my sense of style and how I dress because Newsflash  I don't dress to impress anyone, but myself as I pass my reflection.
So I am going to start the main part of this post with the first outfit I have received unasked for comments about.
                                                    
I really like this outfit. My shorts went well with my jacket and my shirt was adorable. (You can't see the shirt) Now, let me tell you something. If my outfit were inappropriate in any way, my godparents would have said so, but some random girls at school begged to differ. I just shrugged it off, but girls are so audacious and instead of trying to make other girls feel good about themselves, they like to drag them down.

My second outfit I wore on Monday and the responses I received were "You're trying too hard" and "She's dumb, I'd only wear heels if it were prom". Who cares? That's all I want to know. We all have different style and different opinions, but who cares? If I want to wear heels to school, better believe I'm going to wear them.

                                
The next photos I am going to show you, aren't school outfits, but a few edits I made of different things I may try to wear later on in the year. Before you do see them, however, I want to simply say that if you have nothing nice to say, do not say it at all. Thank you.


                       
None of these outfits have been accessorized with any sort of jewelry and they are still rough styles, but once I finish the looks completely, I'll make sure I give you all the best photos I can absolutely take. I had a lot of fun editing and taking these photos and I know that I will be doing more of them in the near future, possibly today, and there is nothing that will stop me from wearing what I want to wear and being me.

We are all unique and made differently for a reason. Not everyone has to like you, but it is crucial that you like you. I didn't realize this soon enough and now that I have, I have found that my inner light shines brighter. I don't need your appraisal or approval, but it'd be awfully great if you'd stand up with me and encourage all of the lovely people in your life to love themselves and to be who they truly are.

Signing off,
Angelina





Comments