My 4 Day Trip To Hanford

Hey, everyone! It's been some time since I last made a post, but I come bringing pictures! 
Here is the story.
On September 4, 2015, my family and I set out on a very long  adventure. We were in a car for maybe twelve hours and it was the most uncomfortable thing in the world, but it was a good time.



We were making our way to Hanford, California for our 49th family reunion. Not only was the drive dreadful, it was also very hot. Luckily on our way there, we got to stop and eat at a really great restaurant called Tommy's. They have the best hash browns ever.



I think the family was glad to be back. We had skipped the last few years of the reunion, not by choice of course, and it felt good to get back in the swing of things.


We had sword fights.


And a baseball game.

We got to go downtown in Hanford where I found this creepy carousel.

And this building.

And this auditorium.

We spent time with family.

And passed by smiling apples.

We dug holes.

But most of all, we had spent the best time together. I love the journey and the stories that come along with our travels. We bond and we problem solve. I can't wait to go back next year. It will be a million times better, I'm sure. For the time being, I'll just work on my life in Arizona, but I really love it in Hanford. Until next Labor Day.

Angelina

Comments